[torqueusers] Changing queue to a node on a living system

Sreedhar Manchu sm4082 at nyu.edu
Wed Mar 6 05:19:38 MST 2013

Hi Luca,

I have done this before. Nothing happens to the job in the node. It keeps
running. I believe changing node properties has no effect on the job. By
the way I use qmgr to change node properties and it does on the fly
(dynamic). You don't even need to restart pbs server. As far as I know once
job goes into the hands of pbs mom on the node it should be ok to change on
pbs server side.

Sent from cell. Please excuse my brevity and any typos.