[torqueusers] Changing queue to a node on a living system

Sreedhar Manchu sm4082 at nyu.edu
Wed Mar 6 05:19:38 MST 2013

Hi Luca,

I have done this before. Nothing happens to the job in the node. It keeps
running. I believe changing node properties has no effect on the job. By
the way I use qmgr to change node properties and it does on the fly
(dynamic). You don't even need to restart pbs server. As far as I know once
job goes into the hands of pbs mom on the node it should be ok to change on
pbs server side.

Sreedhar
--
Sent from cell. Please excuse my brevity and any typos.