[torqueusers] qorder command

Paul McIntosh paul.mcintosh at monash.edu
Tue Jun 25 16:03:03 MDT 2013

I have a request for qorder to work on our system (MOAB) - basically the user wants to change the order of when things run based on his own priority and how busy the system is. We also have issues where users submit large jobs which fill up the eligible queue and the smaller jobs get stuck in blocked never being considered to run. There are ways around this of course but I am just highlighting that at least one user I know wants it.

On our system 2.5.12 is doesn't work though so I am going to write a script which emulates it. My script will do multiple jobs which I think is more useful.

Cheers,

Paul