[torqueusers] VNC service on cluster nodes with torque

Paul McIntosh paul.mcintosh at monash.edu
Tue Jun 18 06:02:28 MDT 2013

Hi Chris,

Gareth pointed me to this thread - you might be interested in the open source project we have in current development
https://confluence-vre.its.monash.edu.au/display/CVL/Easy+Login

Currently being used on our HPC system
https://www.massive.org.au/userguide/cluster-instructions/massive-launcher

If you want to give it a whirl drop me an email paul dot mcintosh @ monash do edu