[torqueusers] Torque 4.x and cpusets

François P-L francois.prudhomme at hotmail.fr
Mon Jun 17 22:54:36 MDT 2013

Hello,

On another thread in this list, i write some pb i have on cpuset... it seems pbs_mom create the mount point on start now (i make the test of stop mom / umount dev/cpuset / start mom), but it cost nothing to try that ;)Do you have hwloc properly installed on the mom ? Have made some tests on the mom server with a "hwloc-bind core:0 -- sleep 10" for example ?