[torqueusers] Torque for CUDA devices -- does Torque set CUDA_VISIBLE_DEVICES?

Bill Wichser bill at Princeton.EDU
Thu Jun 13 06:50:10 MDT 2013

It doesn't.  The only provision is to use the $PBS_GPUFILE to obtain the
values.  We have been instructing users to use this variable to set the
visible devices.

This works fine for single nodes.  We are still unclear about what to do
when users want say 6 GPUs - 4 on one node and 2 on another.