[torqueusers] How to set queue's max nodes?

shixing paradisehit at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 19:43:23 MST 2013

I have tested the CLASSCFG[<queuename>] ...

*CLASSCFG[team1]    MAXNODE=3*

And restarted maui to make the config take effect.
But when I submit 3 jobs each apply for 2 nodes, the three jobs are all
running.
*
*
*1665.vkvm161057            STDIN            shubao.sx              0 R team1
         *
*1666.vkvm161057            STDIN            shubao.sx              0 R  eam1
         *
*1667.vkvm161057            STDIN            shubao.sx              0 R  eam1
  *

I think maybe I should have a look at the torque's source code.

Best wishes!
My Friend~