[torqueusers] Can we use torque 4.2.0 for single machine acting as both server and node

Deepak Shingan deepak_shingan at persistent.co.in
Thu Jan 24 21:00:32 MST 2013

Hi,

I am new to torque and wanted to do some proof of concept around some requirement but I don't have cluster setup.

So is it possible to run torque 4.2.0 on single machine with multiple core acting as both server and compute node. If yes what are the changes I need to do for setup?

Regards,
-Deepak

DISCLAIMER