[torqueusers] Warewulf NHC 1.2.2 Release

Matt Britt msbritt at umich.edu
Thu Jan 24 13:26:14 MST 2013

Thanks Michael - that got me pointed in the right direction.  We're just
using /etc/passwd, and it should be up to date.   The function using the
time was 'check_ps_daemon sshd root':

[root at nyx5506 msbritt]# time nhc        (with check_ps_daemon)

real    0m5.785s
user    0m5.565s
sys     0m0.101s
[root at nyx5506 msbritt]# !vim
vim /etc/nhc/nhc.conf
[root at nyx5506 msbritt]# time nhc  (without check_ps_daemon)

real    0m0.185s
user    0m0.109s
sys     0m0.055s

Thanks again,