[torqueusers] Warewulf NHC 1.2.2 Release

Matthew Britt msbritt at umich.edu
Wed Jan 23 09:37:18 MST 2013

Thanks Michael.     I've upgraded from 1.2.1 to 1.2.2 and tested on three different nodes, and the time to run went from an average of .45 seconds to 3.5-5 seconds (same config).    How do you enable debug mode and does it give timing for each test being done so I can see where the time is going?

Thanks,
 - Matt

Matthew Britt
CAEN HPC Group - College of Engineering