[torqueusers] hwloc error torque 4.1.3

Michael Sternberg sternberg at anl.gov
Fri Jan 4 15:08:16 MST 2013

I just encountered the same problem (CentOS-5.8) for torque-4.1.4:

Tracing "bash -x ./configure", I found that the script needs to be told to actually *use* pkg-config, otherwise on gets numerous occasions of "pkg_failed=untried". Thus:

	PKG_CONFIG=pkg-config ./configure …

With best regards,
--
Michael Sternberg