[torqueusers] Torque trqauthd

Ian Miller ianm at uchicago.edu
Wed Feb 27 15:12:15 MST 2013

Richa,
I just re-downloaded the software and tried again.  Things seem to be working now.
I not sure what went wrong the first time.

-I

Ian Miller
Research System Administrator
University of Chicago
773-702-5135

From: <Kandlikar>, Richa <rkandlik at uncc.edu<mailto:rkandlik at uncc.edu>>
Date: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 12:40 PM
To: torqueusers <torqueusers at supercluster.org<mailto:torqueusers at supercluster.org>>
Subject: Re: [torqueusers] Torque trqauthd

Hi Ian,

I am following the same documentation for installation.
Did you face any problem with ./torque.setup cmd?
As when I execute this cmd, I get error saying qterm, qmgr cmds not found.
I have 2 systems with me. If I try on other system it gives me error saying cannot connect which I have mentioned in my earlier posts.
Any idea where I might go wrong ?

Thanks,
Richa