[torqueusers] Torque trqauthd

Kandlikar, Richa rkandlik at uncc.edu
Wed Feb 27 11:40:25 MST 2013

Hi Ian,

I am following the same documentation for installation.
Did you face any problem with ./torque.setup cmd?
As when I execute this cmd, I get error saying qterm, qmgr cmds not found.
I have 2 systems with me. If I try on other system it gives me error saying cannot connect which I have mentioned in my earlier posts.
Any idea where I might go wrong ?