[torqueusers] qsub wrapper examples for filtering on memory request

Sreedhar Manchu sm4082 at nyu.edu
Mon Feb 25 14:35:12 MST 2013

Hi Andrew,

I use qsub wrapper to do many things on our clusters. It works based on queues (declared or undeclared). It might look very big but it is a very simple script and has been working very well on our clusters for the past two years. I use this script to reject the jobs and also inform users whenever they submit jobs requesting either more memory or wrong queues, etc. If you are interested in using it and need little bit more help let me know and I will get back to you with little bit more detail some time tomorrow.

Please find the attached script. This version was added to one of our new clusters in September 2012.