[torqueusers] Error while initializing torque

Kandlikar, Richa rkandlik at uncc.edu
Fri Feb 22 14:57:32 MST 2013

Hi,

When I run torque.setup, I get following error.
I am not able to understand where I am going wrong.

[root at lws7 torque-4.1.4]# ./torque.setup rkandlik
initializing TORQUE (admin: rkandlik at lws7.uncc.edu)

You have selected to start pbs_server in create mode.
If the server database exists it will be overwritten.
do you wish to continue y/(n)?y
root     21956     1  0 16:49 ?        00:00:00 pbs_server -t create
./torque.setup: line 58: qmgr: command not found
ERROR: cannot set TORQUE admins
./torque.setup: line 62: qterm: command not found
[root at lws7 torque-4.1.4]#

Thanks