[torqueusers] TORQUE 4.2.0 available for download

Taras Shapovalov taras.shapovalov at brightcomputing.com
Thu Feb 21 03:19:50 MST 2013

Hi Ken,

On 02/20/2013 07:33 PM, Ken Nielson wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> TORQUE 4.2.0 is available for download on the Adaptive Computing website.
>
> The following features and improvements have been added to the release:
>
> Intel Xeon Phi (MIC) support

Where I can find any details about "MIC support"? Unfortunately,
CHANGLOGS link at
http://www.adaptivecomputing.com/support-old/download-center/torque-download/
does not work.

In particular, I am wondering, does this mean that now I can run pbs_mom
inside MIC and the card will be visible as a separated node in pbsnodes?
Or it is just a one more generic resource + special environment
variables for a job?

Thanks.

--
Taras