[torqueusers] Torque GSSAPI branch?

David Beer dbeer at adaptivecomputing.com
Fri Feb 15 15:48:13 MST 2013

Elliot,

There is a branch in svn:

svn://opensvn.adaptivecomputing.com/torque/branches/gssapi

It was not migrated to github as we do not actively develop it. I'm not
sure when was the last time it was actively developed or what code base it
is most comparable to.

David

On Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 3:07 PM, Elliott Slaughter <
elliottslaughter at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've seen rumors around the internet[1] that somewhere there is a Torque
> branch with support for GSSAPI, however I have not been able to locate any
> such branch in the repository[2].
>
> Does this branch still exist? Has it been merged into master (trunk, for
> SVN folks)? Abandoned?
>
> If it still exists in any usable form, I'd appreciate pointers to either
> repositories or documentation (or even just mailing list posts explaining
> what's going on).
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> [1]: https://www.google.com/search?q=torque+gssapi
> [2]: https://github.com/adaptivecomputing/torque/
>
> --
> Elliott Slaughter
>
> "Don't worry about what anybody else is going to do. The best way to
> predict the future is to invent it." - Alan Kay

David Beer | Senior Software Engineer
Adaptive Computing