[torqueusers] Torque GSSAPI branch?

Elliott Slaughter elliottslaughter at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 15:07:00 MST 2013

Hi,

I've seen rumors around the internet[1] that somewhere there is a Torque
branch with support for GSSAPI, however I have not been able to locate any
such branch in the repository[2].

Does this branch still exist? Has it been merged into master (trunk, for
SVN folks)? Abandoned?

If it still exists in any usable form, I'd appreciate pointers to either
repositories or documentation (or even just mailing list posts explaining
what's going on).

Thanks in advance.

[1]: https://www.google.com/search?q=torque+gssapi
[2]: https://github.com/adaptivecomputing/torque/

--
Elliott Slaughter

"Don't worry about what anybody else is going to do. The best way to
predict the future is to invent it." - Alan Kay