[torqueusers] Missing cpuaccount accounting-info for some jobs

Eirik Thorsnes eirik.thorsnes at uni.no
Thu Feb 7 10:50:58 MST 2013

Hi all,

We have an increasing problem with "E" job-accounting records (in
server_priv/accounting) missing the "account=XX" cpuaccount statement
(given with "#PBS -A" or "qsub -A"). We have seen it happen with
multiple users.

We are running torque 2.5.11 on a Cray XE6 together with Moab 6.1.5.

Is this a known issue with this version/setup?

Could it be due to the submissions themselves missing "-A", and if so is
there a way to enforce account info to be present (without a submit-filter)?

Regards,
Eirik
--
Eirik Thorsnes