[torqueusers] Re-executing a qeueued job

Mahmood Naderan nt_mahmood at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 26 07:18:35 MST 2013

Hi,
I have submitted some jobs however at the time I submitted them, they were (and still are) in Q state with this reason

Messages:  cannot start job - RM failure, rc: 15046, msg: 'Resource temporarily unavailable MSG=job allocation request exceeds currently available cluster nodes, 1 requested, 0 available'

How can I re-execute the job? Maybe the resource was not available at that time. I can not delete the jobs and resubmit them because a script has generated that.

Any way to *retry* the queued job?

Regards,
Mahmood