[torqueusers] Use root to submit job

Aaron Cordero cordero.aaron at gene.com
Wed Dec 18 08:40:14 MST 2013

It is a setting within the pbs_server, here is the output from the
pbs_server_attributes man page:

acl_roots

                 List  of  super users who may submit to and execute jobs
at this server.  If the job execu-

                 tion id would be zero (0), then the job owner, root at host,
must be  listed  in  this  access

                 control  list  or the job is rejected.  Format:
"[+|-]user[@host][,...]"; default value: no

                 root jobs allowed.