[torqueusers] heterogeneous nodes

Matt Britt msbritt at umich.edu
Tue Dec 10 06:37:59 MST 2013

If you are using Moab or Maui as a scheduler, you might want to look at
nodesets, which will do exactly what you are describing.   You'll set node
properties based on the processor type, and then the scheduler will only
place jobs on one of those types.

http://docs.adaptivecomputing.com/maui/8.3nodesetoverview.php

Matthew Britt
CAEN HPC Group - College of Engineering