[torqueusers] 4.1.5.1 memory leak

David Beer dbeer at adaptivecomputing.com
Fri Dec 6 10:04:54 MST 2013

The issue is that in some versions of libc, the pthread stack size will
default to 1000 * <the value set in ulimit -s>, even though TORQUE
specifies what stack size each thread should have. I will work to get a
list of the versions of libc that have this bug. Ken is the one that
discovered this defect, so I'll ask him for the info or ask him to post the
info.