[torqueusers] TORQUE 4.5.0 release candidates

James A. Peltier jpeltier at sfu.ca
Tue Dec 3 14:57:41 MST 2013

Looking at the git tree for 4.5.0 it would appear that the patches that Martin Siegert provided with respect to cpusets was not included in this release and this makes cpusets basically unusable because the moms hang on start and/or not be able to setup sets across multiple moms for multi-node sets. Will these be merged before release?

https://github.com/adaptivecomputing/torque/blob/4.5.0/src/resmom/linux/numa_node.cpp#L160-L165