[torqueusers] TORQUE 4.5.0 release candidates

Ken Nielson knielson at adaptivecomputing.com
Tue Dec 3 11:04:05 MST 2013

Hi all,

We are still learning how to take advantage of all of the features in
GitHub. We have now made TORQUE 4.5.0 pre-release available as such in
GitHub. You can download it as a tar file or zip file.

https://github.com/adaptivecomputing/torque/releases/tag/4.5.0

Please take the opportunity when you have time to download the pre-release
and let us know of any issues you find so we can get them fixed before the
main release.

Regards

--
Ken Nielson
+1 801.717.3700 office +1 801.717.3738 fax