[torqueusers] Error: pbs_iff: cannot read reply from pbs_server

alankrutha reddy alankruthareddy46 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 02:03:11 MST 2013

Hi,

  I have installed *Torque-4.2.6* version. My machine has RHEL 6 Operating
System. I have installed through user1 login as it has root permission. It
is working properly whenever I execute 'pbsnodes -a' command. If I'm login
through user2 onto the same machine, whenever I execute 'pbsnodes -a' then
it is throwing following error.

*pbs_iff: cannot read reply from pbs_serverNo Permission.pbsnodes: cannot
connect to server 'node1', error=15007 (Unauthorized Request )*

There no such executable as pbs_iff. What could be the problem.? can any
one help me.?

--
alan