[torqueusers] Delete master node from resource

Carles Acosta cacosta at pic.es
Mon Dec 2 10:22:42 MST 2013

Dear Matteo,

One possible solution is to stop the pbs_mom daemon in the master node.
However, I do not understand why new jobs start on this master node if it
is not in the server_priv/nodes file. Do you restart the pbs_server daemon
after removing the master node from the nodes file?

If you have a node with pbs_mom running and this machine is not defined in
nodes files, you should find warning messages in pbs server_logs.

Regards,

Carles