[torqueusers] run time cpuset

Eva Hocks hocks at sdsc.edu
Thu Aug 22 14:36:19 MDT 2013

Hi David,

I agree, an opt-out option for users is not want I want either. I would
like it as pbs_mom startup option so I could start torque without
setting up cpuset.

In past releases /dev/cpuset would have to be mounted before the mom
start, otherwise torque would report an error and not use it:

torque.2.4.11
pbs_mom: LOG_ERROR::initialize_root_cpuset, cannot locate
/dev/cpuset/cpus - cpusets not configured/enabled on host

Unfortunately the torque.4.2.4 does indeed mount it so that's
not an option any longer.

Thanks
Eva