[torqueusers] trqauthd issue after -> upgrade

Dave Ulrick d-ulrick at comcast.net
Tue Aug 20 17:08:42 MDT 2013

This morning I attempted an upgrade from to on an RHEL
6.2-based HPC. I had to roll back to because of an issue with
trqauthd crashing shortly after starting. Unfortunately, abrtd "helped" me
by deleting the core dumps so I don't have a lot of troubleshooting
information. I installed from packages I created with 'make

Is there a known issue with's trqauthd? Also, might I have messed
things up by running 'make packages' as non-root?

Dave Ulrick
Email: d-ulrick at comcast.net