[torqueusers] Post job file processing error / permission denied

Mark Christiansen mchristi at uw.edu
Wed Aug 14 19:08:52 MDT 2013

Thank you for your suggestion.  By moving my files to an NFS share and configuring the $usecp parameter, I was able to get things to work without an error.  However, I still don’t understand why using ssh keys didn’t work.  Perhaps it is because of the use of the Scheduler@ user that I remember seeing in one of the logs.  It seems like using password-less ssh keys should be a viable solution to solving this problem.

Best regards,