[torqueusers] qstat - problem.

Daniel Lopes de Carvalho dlcarvalho at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 13:00:50 MDT 2013

Hello!!!!

I'm having some problems with qstat command. Can someome help me, please.

I'm using TORQUE 3.0.6 with MAUI 3.3.1 in a Debian 6 amd 64.

When I try to run qsub, I receive the follwing message:
No such file or directory
qstat: cannot connect to server (null) (errno=0) Success

I discovered (with strace command) that the qsub is looking for a file
server_name in /etc/torque. But the correct directory is:
/var/spool/pbs/server_name.

I created a symbolic link to the server_name and I got another qsub
message:
qstat: Supporting protocol failure

Its so strange because the another commands like qsub, showq, etc is
working normaly.

Thanks

Daniel