[torqueusers] node names are defined but pbs_serverdoesn'trecognize

Pestiaux, Florent Florent.Pestiaux at bioclinica.com
Thu Apr 25 01:18:12 MDT 2013

Please type strace pbs_server
And send the output

---
Florent

Le 25 avr. 2013 à 08:56, "Mahmood Naderan" <nt_mahmood at yahoo.com<mailto:nt_mahmood at yahoo.com>> a écrit :

>First analyse is easy: Wrong path. You are using /var/spool/pbs instead of /var/spool/torque
That is the installation path and is correct.

[mahmood at tiger ~]$ ls /var/spool/pbs/
aux         job_logs  mom_priv         sched_logs  server_logs  server_name.new  spool
checkpoint  mom_logs  pbs_environment  sched_priv  server_name  server_priv      undelivered

As I said, we didn't have this problem before reboot.

Regards,
Mahmood