[torqueusers] torque-4.2.2 Bad ACL entry in host list

IT Postings itengineer4hire at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 19:35:48 MDT 2013

Hi all, I am having some issues getting my 1st install going here.
Compiled just fine on RHEL 6.4 x86_64

I have tried with numerous options in ./configure
and finally got down to doing a vanilla ./configure ; make ; make install
Still no love. What am I missing?

-Thomas
./torque.setup torque
initializing TORQUE (admin: torque at testServer)

You have selected to start pbs_server in create mode.
If the server database exists it will be overwritten.
do you wish to continue y/(n)?y
root      6228     1  0 18:31 ?        00:00:00 pbs_server -t create
Max open servers: 9
qmgr obj= svr=default: Bad ACL entry in host list MSG=First bad host:
testServer