[torqueusers] 'make rpm' error with Torque

Steven Lo slo at cacr.caltech.edu
Tue Apr 16 18:13:13 MDT 2013

I'm a newbie in Torque world.

Just downloaded the Torque and try to build it.

The ./configure works fine.  We have the following option enabled:

./configure \
          --prefix=/opt/torque/ \
          --with-server-home=/var/spool/torque/ \
          --with-maildomain=cacr.caltech.edu \
          --with-scp \
          --with-pam \
          --enable-maxdefault  \
          --enable-syslog \
          --with-pic \
          --enable-drmaa \
--with-modulefiles=/usr/local/Modules/modulefiles/schedulers \
          --enable-force-nodefile \

The "make" seems ran OK.

However, when we try to do "make rpm", the following error pops out:

make[2]: Entering directory `/home/slo/torque-'
/bin/sh /home/slo/torque- --run flex Lexer.l
&& mv .c Lexer.c
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/slo/torque-'
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/slo/torque-'
mv: cannot stat `.c': No such file or directory
make[2]: *** [Lexer.c] Error 1
make[1]: *** [distdir] Error 1
make: *** [distdir] Error 1

Anyone has suggestion where the problem come from?