[torqueusers] [PROVENANCE INTERNET] RE : Fwd: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Release of Job Monarch v1.0

Ramon Bastiaans ramon.bastiaans at surfsara.nl
Tue Apr 23 07:47:53 MDT 2013

Olivier,

Please keep the mails off the Torque users mailing list!

I will respond off-list.

- Ramon.

As of January 2013, SARA has a new name: SURFsara.

ing. Ramon Bastiaans - Senior Systems Programmer - Cluster Computing
| Operations, Support & Development | SURFsara | Science Park 140 | 1098 XG Amsterdam | T +31 (0)20 592 30 00 | ramon.bastiaans at surfsara.nl | www.surfsara.nl |