[torqueusers] Fwd: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Release of Job Monarch v1.0

Ramon Bastiaans ramon.bastiaans at surfsara.nl
Fri Apr 19 05:38:14 MDT 2013

FYI; announcement of the new Job Monarch.

Job Monarch is an addon to Ganglia Monitoring System that provides batch job monitoring and archiving plus a graphical overview of clusters and assorted batch systems. Fully supported batch system: Torque, PBS. Experimental: LSF, SGE. For more information:https://oss.trac.surfsara.nl/jobmonarch/

Cheers,
- Ramon.

As of January 2013, SARA has a new name: SURFsara.

ing. Ramon Bastiaans - Senior Systems Programmer - Cluster Computing
| Operations, Support & Development | SURFsara | Science Park 140 | 1098 XG Amsterdam | T +31 (0)20 592 30 00 | ramon.bastiaans at surfsara.nl | www.surfsara.nl |

Begin forwarded message: