[torqueusers] qsub wrapper examples for filtering on memory request

David Chin chindw at wfu.edu
Thu Apr 18 22:06:48 MDT 2013

Hi, Andrew:

It's a slightly sticky problem due to the many ways one can specify memory:
1024mb, 1gb, etc, etc.

I have some other Torque-related stuff that needed to parse these memory
strings, and resorted to Python (my language of choice). Attached is a qsub
filter that should do what you want.

Disclaimer: I've only done very minor testing.

Cheers,
    Dave

--
David Chin, Ph.D.