[torqueusers] Queue configuration: acl does not work well

Albano Serrano albano at di.uminho.pt
Wed Sep 19 08:42:16 MDT 2012

Hi all,

In our cluster we are using torque (v. 2-3-6) and Maui (v. 3-2-6).
We want to create a queue "impe" with specific nodes, using the attributes:
 - Set queue impe acl_host_enable = False
 - Set queue impe acl_hosts = node1 + node2 + node3

Interestingly, the behavior of the torque is not expected.
Jobs submitted to this queue "impe" will run on other nodes, other than
those specified by "acl_hosts."
I've done the restart of services "pbs_server" and "maui", but without
success.
Thank you in advance for your help.

Regards

--