[torqueusers] How to determine the Torque version

Damian Montaldo damianmontaldo at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 10:43:41 MDT 2012

I'm trying to figure out witch official version of torque is installed
when I finally install the stable debian package of torque version
2.4.8+dfsg-9squeeze1
$ apt-cache show torque-server | grep Version
Version: 2.4.8+dfsg-9squeeze1

http://packages.debian.org/squeeze/torque-server

According to the troubleshooting and FAQs
http://www.clusterresources.com/torquedocs21/11.1troubleshooting.shtml#version

to get the torque version I need to look at qmgr and print server but
there is no version defined in there

Anybody could help me?
Thanks.