[torqueusers] 4.1.3 Is Now Released

John Hanks john.hanks at usu.edu
Wed Oct 31 08:10:19 MDT 2012

I'm building this on Centos 6.3 and ran into a problem with
--enable-drmaa. When DRMAA is enabled, make install attempts to
install the drmaa docs in /doc, ignoring the --prefix settings. I
tracked this down to datarootdir missing from the Makefile.in files
and got the install to work by adding it to Makefile.in with

find . -name Makefile.in -exec sed -i 's/datadir = @datadir@/datadir =
@datadir@\ndatarootdir = @datarootdir@/g' {} \;

then running ./autogen.sh before the configure step.

Thanks,

jbh