[torqueusers] torqueusers Digest, Vol 99, Issue 18

Yotam Avital yotama9 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 01:59:31 MDT 2012

Hi David,

I have found that the temp files (.o and .e) are sent to
/var/spool/PBS/spool but the output has only the first few lines my code
print. I think this may have something to do with flushing the output.
Could I be right. Also, I didn't understand what can I do about the file
that should be generated by my code

Thank you very much for your time.