[torqueusers] no output on pbs jobs

Yotam Avital yotama9 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 07:54:08 MDT 2012

Hi All.

I'm trying to run my simulations on a pbs cluster. I can submit the job but
there is no output to the hard drive. My jobs are long (several weeks) and
I need to know if the progression is good or there might be a bug
somewhere. Also, the code should produce some files that are used for me to
relaunch the run in an advanced state. Searching the user manual didn't
produce any valuable information apart from that it's how pbs is
configured.

How can I get pbs to print output?

Thanks.

--
My other email account has a "professional" signature.