[torqueusers] [Mauiusers] Maui is not submitting jobs to torque

Alessandra Forti Alessandra.Forti at cern.ch
Fri Oct 12 11:26:37 MDT 2012

Personally I really don't need to do anything.

EMI is a public project funded by the EU that distributes software to
hundreds of sites.
I expect they have taken care of this before putting the source code in
equally public repositories.

cheers
alessandra

--
Facts aren't facts if they come from the wrong people. (Paul Krugman)