[torqueusers] [Mauiusers] Maui is not submitting jobs to torque

Michael Jennings mej at lbl.gov
Fri Oct 12 10:13:18 MDT 2012

On Friday, 12 October 2012, at 11:46:20 (+0100),
Alessandra Forti wrote:

> Thank you!
>
> I ported that from the old configuration. :/ I'll have to clean that up.
>
> We get the rpms from the project (EMI) repository. You might want to
> give a look at their twiki
>
> https://twiki.cern.ch/twiki/bin/view/EMI/EMI-2

You may want to check with the Adaptive folks on this, but according
to my reading of the Maui license, it is free *cost-wise* but is NOT
free or open source software.  There are restrictions of which you may
run afoul if handing out SRPMs.

Michael

--
Michael Jennings <mej at lbl.gov>