[torqueusers] [Mauiusers] Maui is not submitting jobs to torque

Alessandra Forti Alessandra.Forti at cern.ch
Fri Oct 12 04:46:20 MDT 2012

Thank you!

I ported that from the old configuration. :/ I'll have to clean that up.

We get the rpms from the project (EMI) repository. You might want to
give a look at their twiki

https://twiki.cern.ch/twiki/bin/view/EMI/EMI-2

cheers
alessandra

PS I knew there was an elephant.

--
Facts aren't facts if they come from the wrong people. (Paul Krugman)