[torqueusers] [Mauiusers] Maui is not submitting jobs to torque

Jonathan Barber jonathan.barber at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 03:17:17 MDT 2012

On 12 October 2012 08:41, Alessandra Forti <Alessandra.Forti at cern.ch> wrote:
> Googling for parts of this
>
> INFO:     job 24 rejected, partition DEFAULT (classes not supported '[long
> 1:0][DEFAULT 0:1]')
>
> I get the MPolicy code in a mauiuser thread of 2007
>
> http://www.supercluster.org/pipermail/mauiusers/2007-March/002665.html
>
> ad another MPolicy.c similar (identical?) code.
>
> But this doesn't really help me.

I am just starting to use torque, but I think your acl_hosts is wrong.

I created your torque queue and played around with changing this, and
if it doesn't include the execution host, then I get the same behavior
you see. I would guess that torque doesn't like the "localhost"?

I suggest you try removing all of the acl_hosts + acl_host_enable
settings and see if it works. Then enable acl_host_enable and add
hosts one at a time to acl_hosts to see what makes it work.

p.s. are the source RPMs available for the Maui RPMs that you are
using? I've just packaged maui and would like to see how you've done
it.

Cheers

--
Jonathan Barber <jonathan.barber at gmail.com>