[torqueusers] spreading load over nodes

Rob Holmes Rob.Holmes at bmtwbm.com.au
Tue Oct 2 00:32:20 MDT 2012

Yes I assumed from the lack of replies until now that there was no way to do it in pbs_sched.  Sounds like it's time to bite the bullet and have a go at getting Maui up and running.

Thanks Chris

BMT WBM Pty Ltd
Level 8, 200 Creek Street
Brisbane QLD 4000 Australia
P: +61 7 3831 6744
F:

W: www.bmtwbm.com.au

E-mail confidentiality notice and disclaimer:
The contents of this e-mail are intended for the use of the mail addressee(s) shown.  If you are not that person, you are not allowed to read, action, copy, forward, distribute or disclose the contents and you should delete it from your system.  BMT WBM accepts no liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this e-mail, nor does it accept liability for statements which are those of the
author and clearly not made on behalf of the company.

Commercial Terms and Conditions:
Unless otherwise agreed by BMT WBM in writing, all services or products supplied by BMT WBM shall be subject to and governed by BMT WBM's standard terms and conditions, which are available upon
request.