[torqueusers] health check

Michael Jennings mej at lbl.gov
Mon Oct 1 11:26:33 MDT 2012

On Monday, 01 October 2012, at 16:24:45 (+0200),
Arnau Bria wrote:

> Do you have a release date for new NHC ? We'd like to start using a
> health check and your projects looks great, but if a new release is
> coming soon, we could wait ...

I haven't gotten any reports of bugs or problems with the beta, and
it's working fine on our systems, so my plan is to update the
documentation and release it ASAP (hopefully in the next 2-3 days).

But unless something changes, it will be exactly the same as the beta,
so feel free to give it a try if you'd like.  :-)

Michael

--
Michael Jennings <mej at lbl.gov>
Senior HPC Systems Engineer