[torqueusers] Torque/Maui/PBS & Python

Michel Jouvin jouvin at lal.in2p3.fr
Wed Nov 28 16:13:04 MST 2012

We have been using successfully from many years pbs_python from
<https://oss.trac.sara.nl/pbs_python>.

Cheers,

Michel

--On mercredi 28 novembre 2012 23:06 +0000 Jack Wilkinson
<jwilkinson at stoneeagle.com> wrote:

> There is a package that allows the Python language to submit jobs and,
> from what I can gather, check on their status and control them.
>
> We are currently running torque-2.5.7-9 and maui-3.3.4.  Also running
> Python 2.6.
>
> Anyone ever work with this and actually get it to work??  If so what
> version of the pypbs package did you install & from where?
>
> Warm regards,
>
> Jack Wilkinson, Programmer
> Services | VPay(r)
> P: 972.367-6622
> jwilkinson at stoneeagle.com<mailto:jwilkinson at stoneeagle.com>
> www.stoneeagle.com<http://www.stoneeagle.com/>
> www.vpayusa.com<http://www.vpayusa.com/>
>
> 111 W. Spring Valley Rd., #100
> Richardson, TX 75081
>
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email, including any attachments, is for the
> sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and
> privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or
> distribution is prohibited. If you received this email and are not the
> intended recipient, please inform the sender by email reply and destroy
> all copies of the original message.

     * Michel Jouvin                 Email : jouvin at lal.in2p3.fr *
     * LAL / CNRS                    Tel : +33 1 64468932        *
     * B.P. 34                       Fax : +33 1 69079404        *
     * 91898 Orsay Cedex                                         *
     * France                                                    *