[torqueusers] Torque/Maui/PBS & Python

Jack Wilkinson jwilkinson at stoneeagle.com
Wed Nov 28 16:06:00 MST 2012

There is a package that allows the Python language to submit jobs and, from what I can gather, check on their status and control them.

We are currently running torque-2.5.7-9 and maui-3.3.4.  Also running Python 2.6.

Anyone ever work with this and actually get it to work??  If so what version of the pypbs package did you install & from where?

Warm regards,

Jack Wilkinson, Programmer
Services | VPay(r)
P: 972.367-6622
jwilkinson at stoneeagle.com<mailto:jwilkinson at stoneeagle.com>
www.stoneeagle.com<http://www.stoneeagle.com/>
www.vpayusa.com<http://www.vpayusa.com/>

111 W. Spring Valley Rd., #100
Richardson, TX 75081

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you received this email and are not the intended recipient, please inform the sender by email reply and destroy all copies of the original message.