[torqueusers] Getting Torque 2.x/Maui 3.x to work on CentOS 6?

Ole Holm Nielsen Ole.H.Nielsen at fysik.dtu.dk
Wed Nov 21 01:00:42 MST 2012

André Gemünd wrote:
> we are also running a cluster with Torque 2.6.12 and Maui 3.3.1 on SL 6.3 and have never experienced these errors. Neither did maui crash for us yet. I will try to put one of the nodes in a bad state to see what happens.

Interesting. It may be that certain actions such as adding nodes to
Torque may trigger bugs?  Our Maui server doesn't crash, it only gets
incorrect data from the Torque pbs_server.

I do wonder which version of Torque you're really running?  Torque 2.6
isn't available from
http://www.adaptivecomputing.com/resources/downloads/torque/.  Check you
version by qstat --version

--
Ole Holm Nielsen
Department of Physics, Technical University of Denmark